Friday, November 5, 2010

Waking up in Hong Kong

We made it! Our flight was wonderful (seriously, it was!). The flight was about 16 hours but we had a row of three seats to ourselves which was great because I could almost lay down and I think that I got a decent amount of sleep. There was a great selection of recently released movies, I think that we watched several each.

I am a bit concerned that I woke up at 2:00 a.m. and we have a full day tour of the city today but hopefully, I can sleep through the night tonight. We fly to Nanchang tomorrow and meet baby Clara when we get there! We talked to Liah and she is doing fine. She was unusually quiet but sounded good. I miss her so much. We hope to have internet access when we get to the next city and will continue to update as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment